Name: Peter M. Rothwell PhD, MD, FRCP, FMedSci
- Action Research Chair of Neurology, Nuffield Department of Clinical Neurosciences, University of Oxford;
- Director, Centre for Prevention of Stroke and Dementia, University of Oxford;
- Wellcome Trust Senior Investigator;
- NIHR Senior Investigator;
- Theme Leader, Stroke and Vascular Dementia, NIHR Biomedical Research Centre, John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford
Discipline: Neurology and Stroke Medicine
- Risks and benefits of aspirin;
- Primary and secondary prevention of stroke;
- Effects of blood pressure on the brain.
Declaration of Conflicts of Interest:
I received consultant and speakers fees from Bayer AG.